Where Creativity and Social Media Networking Collide

by

Tania Murphy


Monday, June 21, 2010

Healing Heart Jewellery



My business is slowly evolving all the time, something that I am very grateful for. I never feel stagnant or locked in to a particular theme or function. Having the ability now to work from my studio my thoughts have had the ability to run and leap into new directions. One of these new directions is healing jewellery. I have a special fondness for gemstones mostly for their earthly feel and the warmth that they bring to a design.
I am turning my attention more and more to these elements of the earth to provide one of a kind designs for my clients.

I have friends that are involved in healing work such as Reiki & energy work that suggest different gemstones to their clients to help with different aspects of their life. There are plenty of tumbled stones around but some gemstones just beg to be worn. This is where I come in. - I love designing functional jewellery that evokes creativity and uniqueness for the wearer. Not only does the wearer have a beautiful unique statement piece, they also have a functional healing tool to assist them just be.

If you are after a statement piece using a particular type of gemstone just contact me and I will assist you with a design.


"Lost World" - A mixture of brass and copper findings with a side clasp feature. Wonderful assortment of Citrine & Snakeskin Jasper gemstones, finished off with a whimsical bow. One of a Kind - $65.00

Citrine is known as an Abundance and Wealth Stone. It is a powerful cleanser and regenerator. Citrine is joyous, warm and energizing. Raises self esteem, stimulates mental focus. Absorbs, transmutes, dissipates and grounds negative energy, i.e. extremely protective for the environment.

Japser helps align the chakras, it provides protection and grounds energies and the body. It absorbs negative energy and cleanses and aligns the chakras and the aura. Jasper sustains and supports during times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper reminds people to help each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails